PG-Diploma in Biodiversity Management
Department of Botany, Bioinformatics and Climate Change
||PGD BDM 401
||Biodiversity and Conservation
||PGD BDM 402
||Managements of Biodiversity
||PGD BDM 403
||PRACTICAL – 1 (based on Paper PGD BDM 401)
||PGD BDM 404
||PRACTICAL – 2 (based on Paper PGD BDM 401)
||PGD BDM 501
||PGD BDM 502
||ASSIGNMENT, DOCUMENTATION and REVIEW WRITING
- PO1: Knowledge upgradation
- PO2: Application of plant tissue culture methods
- PO3: Career options
- PSO1: The programme also helps the student to acquire necessary skills and expertise in the area of their interest.
- PSO2: The students learn the basics of Biodiversity Management and get oriented towards the activities of government offices in this field at local and national level.
- PSO3: This programme caters to a short term learning and enables those aspiring to move out of India for higher studies by adding the much needed one year to their present 12 + 3+1 to 12+4 set up.
Cartographical Training on Transformation of Manual GIS to Next generation Digital GIS