Department of Maritime Management emphasizes the all-round development of its students. It aims at producing not only good professionals, but also
good and worthy citizens of a great country, aiding in its overall progress and development.
- To create a successful manager who strives to identify opportunities, develop a shared vision and inspire change.
- To empower students through modernized syllabi.
- To improve quality for enhancement of global competiveness.
- To equip the students with the contemporary management concepts and thoughts.
- To inculcate a hands-on approach towards management.
- To empower students so as to instil a sense of leadership.
- To Emphasise on the holistic development of the students through extra and co-curricular activities.Nurture lifelong learning skills.
To be the centre of excellence, providing value based quality education, efficiency with financial sustainability, leading to socio-economic welfare of the society through enrichment of Human Capital.
We develop high quality professionals who reflect and demonstrate values that the Department stands for, through innovation and continuous improvement in facilitation of learning and extension activities.
The Department is driven by certain values that it believes in; and observes in its day to day functioning. Some of the core values, of the department are
- Develop and retain outstanding employees
- Use inter-disciplinary approach in the teaching- learning process and research.
- Think creatively and do relevant research
- Establish strong linkages with the industry, academia, research organisations, alumni and civil society.