PG-Diploma in Plant Tissue Culture
Department of Botany, Bioinformatics and Climate Change
||PGD PTC 401
||Plant Tissue Culture, Methods And Applications
||PGD PTC 402
||Plant Improvement And Complementary Techniques
||PGD PTC 403
||Practical – 1 Based On Paper Pgd Ptc 401
||PGD PTC 404
||Practical – 2 Based On Paper Pgd Ptc 402
||PGD PTC 501
||PGD PTC 502
||Assignment, Documentation And Review Writing
- PO1: Knowledge upgradation
- PO2: Application of plant tissue culture methods
- PO3: Career options
- PSO1: The programme also helps the student to acquire necessary skills and expertise in the area of their interest.
- PSO2: The students learn the basics of Plant tissue culture and get skilled in maintaining plant cultures.
- PSO3: This programme caters to a short term learning and enables those aspiring to move out of India for higher studies by adding the much needed one year to their present 12 + 3+1 to 12+4 set up.
Cartographical Training on Transformation of Manual GIS to Next generation Digital GIS